Thursday, June 24, 2010

Creeping Sludge

Wanna see something scary?

If It Was My Home

Bar Harbor ME to Albany, NY--where does it cover for you?

If this makes you want to help, please donate to one of these BBB-approved charities, such as the National Wildlife Federation.

Post your pledge to give to one of these charities in the comments section by midnight (EDT) on Monday, June 28th. I'll randomly pick one person to win a query critique, a first 5 pages critique, or a signed copy of Minder. Everyone is eligible, even those who've won previous Disgruntled Bear contests.

Share this post with others through your blog, Facebook, and/or Twitter--let's really start some giving!

3 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

National Wildlife Federation.

Lenny Lee said...

hi miss bear! im real happy you said this. helping animals is real important. me and my brothers and sister give a little money every month to defenders of wildlife, national wildlife federation, world wildlife fund and aspca. we volunteer at the atlanta humane society and a place that rehabs animals called aware.

Disgruntled Bear said...

Hi Lenny,

That's great! I've been watching this spreading disaster for months with a sick feeling in my heart. I hope we can find a way to restore the damaged ecosytems, but it will probably take decades.